Pages

Power Of Thoughts - Affirm Yourself


I always choose the path of most love.
I choose love in every moment.
Everything I do adds love to the world.

I trust that everything comes at the perfect time and in the perfect way.
The universe works in perfect ways. It always serves my higher good.

Whatever I need to know is revealed to me.
Whatever I need comes to me in divine right order.
Everything I need, or need to know, is available to me in stillness.
Thank you, God, for opening my eyes to what I need to see.


My energy is open and flowing in every area of my life.
My days are filled with fun and meaningful activities.
My choices and possibilities are expanding every day.

My thoughts are loving and positive.
I expect only the best to happen and it does.

I focus on what I love and thus draw it to me.
As I do what I love, money and abundance flow freely to me.
I gladly and proudly accept all the abundance the universe has to offer.
I choose to live an abundant life.



I am not my body. I am not my mind. I am spirit.
I am a drop of God in a sea of God.
I am boundless love. I am infinite joy. I am inexhaustible energy.
I am radiant health. I am eternal youth. I am unlimited abundance.

I choose the path of kindness.

I allow myself to have more than I ever dreamed possible.


I open to all the gifts that the Universe is offering me.

Whatever happens, happens for good. There is good hidden inside every moment of my life. I see the brighter side of life and feel good. The universe is with me and it is doing what I want it to do for me.

We all make choices in life. I am the sum total of my choices which make me who I am. We are all of us unique.I celebrate what it is that makes me unique and unrepeatable.



I choose to take the necessary steps to make my dream dreams come true. My dreams are my reality.

I pray for others with all my heart. Happiness is my reward.

Every day is a new beginning -- Problems and mistakes of yesterday are now just memories of a lesson learned. I absorb the energy and possibilities of each new day, acknowledge the simple beauty that can be taken for granted, and look forward to tomorrow's new beginning.








 

Friday 8 October 2010 at 11:01

0 Comments to "Power Of Thoughts - Affirm Yourself"

Post a Comment