Pages

Many Lives Many Masters by Brian Weiss

A true story, about Brian Weiss, a 
Chairman Emeritus of Psychiatry at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami  and a remarkable woman Catherine who came to his office seeking help for her panic attacks and nightmares. What began as usual psychiatry sessions turned out to be amazing spiritual journey for both of them. He opens his heart and speaks about Adam, his son, who, as he started to believe agreed to be born to him and his wife Carole and then died 23 days later in order to help them with their karmic debts and in addition to teach him about medicine and humankind, and to nudge him back to psychiatry. Brian stated " My life would never be the same again. A hand reached down and irreversibly altered the course of my life. "

He also said " I appreciated how difficult it is to believe these concepts  without having personal experience. The experience is necessary to add emotional belief to intellectual understanding. I was swimming in a spiritual sea, and I loved the water. "

About Catherine he said  " Incredibly talented trance medium who could channel wonderful, transcendental knowledge from the Master Spirits. "

I recommend this book to anyone who has ever thought and wondered about past lives, reincarnation and the purposes of our souls. For me, even after I read many texts and articles about reincarnation and life after death, this book turned out to be a guideline for the beliefs I already nourished deep within myself.

Tuesday 21 September 2010 at 12:02

0 Comments to "Many Lives Many Masters by Brian Weiss"

Post a Comment